Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pet Peeves

Everybody has got a pet peeve. I've been trying to discover mine. It's hard to find the one, as you probably understand. There are so many things in life that annoy us! How do you choose one to be your pet peeve?

I was thinking about it, and here are some of my pet peeve options:

Dogs. I hate the way the bark, smell, and obnoxiousness habits. Worse, my blood runs with hatred whenever I see a preview for a Disney's Airbud or Airbuddies. Santa Buddies, Space Buddies, Snow Buddies, Treasure Buddies, Spooky Buddies, thinking of them all make me sick!

Pop music, hip hop, and rap. I am very cultural, artistic person. However, I am cultured in higher arts, not in low art forms that barely pass as music. Pop is practically a bunch of girls singing and they sound like they're in pain.

Any cartoon that is not Avatar: the last Airbender or Phineas and Ferb. Down with Sponge Bob!

People who think that I'm joking about DOMINATING THE WORLD!!!! They're mocking my dreams!

The list goes on.

I've come to realize that these aren't pet peeves, they're deep and passionate loathings.


No comments:

Post a Comment