Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just another post in which it is your duty and privilege to read, as it is written by yours truly, the future dictator

I've decided to have at least six kids when I grow up. It's ambitious I know, but I've been thinking a lot lately about it. You see, I've had to put up with my peers for all my life, and a considerable amount of them are brats. It's probably because they don't have enough siblings to humble them.

(I'm not saying that I'm so perfect and humble because of my 6 younger sibs, I'd process those values even if I were an only child with millionaire parents, of course.)

I figure that it's the kind, decent thing to do to have 6+ kids. I have so many awestrucking qualities, it wouldn't be fair to pass those genes down to just a few fortunate souls. The world is obviously better with me in it, just think of how unfathomably spectacular the world would be with 6 beautiful, perfect children of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment