Friday, September 7, 2012

Behold, I have returned!

My most loyal and devoted followers:

My internet is back! I apologize for not being able to post daily during the Summer. What have you all been doing without my glorious and uplifting posts to read ever day? My heart goes out to all of you. I know how difficult it must have been.

However, I must also express disappointment in you. I expected to receive vast quantities of donations from you over the long dreary months. I am doing a huge job, it takes a lot of work to DOMINATE THE WORLD!!! Here I am, so amazingly perfect and willing to take upon me the world to rule. And how have you been showing your appreciation?!  That's right, you haven't been!

Let's get with the program here! Start yielding up your wallets and countries, will ya?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment