Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweet vengeance!

One of my many deep, unfathomable, utter, intense loathings is when people have conversations about topics that I'm not interested in. Indeed it's appalling how often I've had to put up with people talking of worthless subjects such as dogs, football, and reality television shows. To discourse about such in front of me is an insult to my intelligence!

Even worse are jokes in which to be able to find amusing one must know of various celebrities, movies, youtube videos, songs and other popular culture subjects. Who is this Justin Bieber guy, and why is everyone making jokes about him? Don't they know that if the future world dictator is in the room, they shouldn't mention people she's never heard of? And people shouldn't joke about stuff like that on the internet either because if I've never heard of it, it's not worth their slightest attention.

As I am a proactive person who does something about things that I despise, I have hatched a plan. It's to CONQUER THE WORLD, obviously, but in the meantime I'll use my influence to weaken the popularity of these subjects! I'll just make jokes and references to subjects that I love! No one will be able to get them unless they memorize all of the lines to my favorite movies, musicals, songs, books etc. They will have to know about my favorite actors! No more of this Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa, football, dogs, American Idol, and Sponge Bob nonsense!

I've already established that I don't do evil laughs. So....

*Dainty, feminine laugh, dainty feminine laugh

The only one who actually does a good evil laugh is Michael Crawford. HA! You'd have to listen to the Phantom of the Opera original London cast soundtrack to know what I'm talking about! Now you know how it feels to feel left out, like you're not cultured enough or something. Because if you haven't listened to that CD, you aren't. Because I said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment