People often wonder how someone so sweet, innocent, humble and just plain nice like myself can be bent on world domination.
I credit part of it to my parents.
Meet my parents. Both spent their youth as nerds. They experienced complete social outcastness at many points in their child hood and adolescence.
In other words, they were the type that didn't play sports in High School. 'Nuff said. Complete nerds.
Unless you count marching band as a sport. Or cheer-leading. But not mom on the last one. That was my dad.
But the key thing is, there are different kinds of nerds! My dear mother was the type that was a Honors student, marching band drum major, and making plans to attend a prestigious university and use her degree to better the world through science, education, or something of the like.
My dad was a Trekkie who spent his High School days playing Dungeons and Dragons and reading Sci-Fi and fantasy. Also, he had a quirky knack for playing the board game Risk. Intelligent like my mother, but just so happened to be bent on world domination.
And then they got married and had me and my seven siblings. But most importantly, me.
And with my mom's good looks, brains, and gentle heart, and my dad's imagination, determination, a hatred for puppies and ultimately a will to rule, I am the born ruler that this world needs.
Afterthought:
I also blame part of who I am on being homeschooled.
No comments:
Post a Comment