Monday, June 4, 2012

DOMINATING THE WORLD: Part 2

In order to dominate the world, I will simply have to hold Edward from Twilight hostage and in order to see him alive again his fan girls will have to give me large sums of money and/or their countries!

LOL!

I hear that Princess Kate Middleton has a thing for fictional vampire male characters, so I can start considering England mine.

I don't quite get why girls are giving such a fuss over this guy, anyway. He's so pale and creepy and vampirey. (Vampirey is an adjective that I made up. It means "vampire like." I also made another word called "What-the-hecky." It is an adjective that is used to describe something that is outrageous or awesome or outrageously awesome or just plain makes you want to say "what the heck.")

Is there something lovable about this face?


Um, he looks like he wants to kill someone. It's kind of creeping me out. He's saying "I WANT YOUR BLOOD!!!!"

Yeah, I promised you all that I'd post pics of cute guys on my blog, and all I've done is put pictures of pale and creepy and vampirey vampires. Sorry. Here are some pictures of some really cute guys:


Ohhh! Soooooo cuuuuute!


Baby Harry Potter! Ohh, boys don't get cuter than this!




No comments:

Post a Comment