Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ha! You wish!

Apparently, some fool is alluded and fancies himself worthy as my competitor for DOMINATING THE WORLD!!!

Here's his blog address:

 http://mikemaster98.blogspot.com/

Little does he know that I was born to rule!

And how do I know that?

Without me, the world wouldn't be what it is today.

I'll prove it:

You see, over a decade ago, a woman named J.K Rowling thought "Gee, someday a girl will be born. She'll be so amazingly awesome! I must write a worthy novel so that she'll have some good literature to read." And so she wrote Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Hundreds of years ago, the Aztecs discovered and invented chocolate. They did this because they knew that some day, a girl of such superior awesomeness would be born, and she would need something sweet to eat.

1942, Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue to discover America, so that she could live there.

Over a quarter of a century ago, Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote The Phantom of the Opera to provide awesome music for her. 

I have the divine right to rule! Because of my existence, Harry Potter, chocolate, America, and Phantom have been created!

So there. Move aside, little dictator wannabes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment