Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wait just one moment, I think that you've got Birthday roles mixed up here!

Every summer, my church has this thing called "Girls Camp" for girls ages 12-18. This year it just so happens to be on my birthday.

I told this to Sister Flowers, and she said to celebrate, I should bring treats to Girls Camp to share with everyone.

Uh, hold on for a minute, Sister Flowers, did you mean that everybody else should be bringing treats to Girls Camp for moi? (Note that I used the French word for "me!" Oh, and speaking of which, French will be the world's official language once I'm in charge. As much as I like English, I've come to realize that it's not very pretty sounding.)

I mean, come on! The Birthday Girls receives, everybody else gives! What has gotten into our culture?! I bet that in Japan, nobody even dreams of suggesting that the Birthday Girl provides treats to share with everybody else.

19 more days to prepare for the world's greatest holiday! (Scroll down and read my previous posts if you can't guess.)

1 comment:

  1. all of your inferiors should bhow to you and shower you with gifts of money and chocolate!


    -mikemaster98

    p.s. will you advertise outcast crew? i will pay you a penny! thats probobly more than you've made so far!

    ReplyDelete