Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teen out!

As you've undoubtedly noticed, I am way more mature than most, I mean all, other teenagers. Most of the time maturity is good, but not for gaining popularity points.

I think that it's time to accept the facts that people are intimidated by my genius and maturity. If I ever want to be hip and cool (which I already am, of course! I just have to act differently so that people know that) I've got to start acting like a normal teenager. So that means that I'll adapt to text language and completely ignore elementary grammar and punctuation rules. Observe:

lol 2day i went 2 the mall 

See? I've got the hang of it already! Oops, I mean iv got this txtn thing dwn

oh, & teen grls also like to post pics of cute guys on their blgs  id post some now, but i cant think of any cute guys  hmmm  mybe ill post some 2morrow

now if any1 asks me a question ill just say IDK! if i do that, ill save 3 syllables. oh wait, i actually won't save any syllables or effort, if im actually talking to some1 in person

wats the pt. of this txt language anyway???????????????????????

when i DOMINATE THE WORLD ill make txt language illegal!! ha! then peeps will actually have 2 talk 2 each other in person

yeah, i stink @ this txtn stuff. its kinda shattering im usually perfect @ everything

thats why i have 2 destroy txtn!

lol

   

No comments:

Post a Comment