So, I've been watching this show called Avatar: The Last Air Bender. It's the best show ever, but it's making me depressed. Why, you ask?
Because there's this character in it named Azula. At the end of the second season, Azula conquers the Earth Kingdom almost single-handed! And guess how old she is? She's 14! That's my age! I am as old as Azula and have I conquered an Earth Kingdom?! NO! I haven't even conquered my own room! (I share with 4 of my sisters.)
Do you know what I'm going to do about this? Well, first I'm going to have a pity party for myself. Anyone who's reading this is welcome to write sympathizing, encouraging messages to me.
After I mope for a while, I'll eat ice cream! And after the ice cream, I'll do something about counquering the world.
It's ok! You just have to believe in yourself!
ReplyDelete