Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Man, everyone is ahead of me!

I love the musical Wicked. I've never seen it, but I know enough of the story to like it. Wicked is about a witch named Glenda the Good who overthrows the Wizard of Oz and then CONQUERS OZ! See, I especially like the conquering part. I also heard that there's this subplot with a character named Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, but that's not important. What's important is Glenda's success with conquering her world!

When I grow up, I want to be just like Glenda! Maybe after I dominate the world, they'll make a musical about it!

But Glenda has an unfair advantage: she's popular! I am regretful to admit it, but although I am beautiful, smart, witty, clever, humble and wonderful, I am not popular. Well, duh, I'm home schooled!

I will rise above my low popularity status and someday I will CONQUER THE WORLD! And I'll do it without being popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment