Friday, May 18, 2012

OK, time to cough up...




My last post was an attempt to get rich quick. I was kind of hoping that in gratitude of that free advertising for grape-nuts, Post Cereal would give me their company, and using their company I could CONQUER THE WORLD!

(Teenage girl giggle, teenage girl giggle)

We'll see if grape-nuts are still my favorite cereal after I DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!...

Let's see how well this tactic works for the Hunger Games....

Your Future Dictator reads Hunger Games!!! I have a very tight schedule, you know, being homeschooled and planning to TAKE OVER THE WORLD is very hard work. But I make time for Hunger Games! I even saw the movie...in the movie theater! WOW! So you should, too. In fact, why don't you blow a ton of money on Hunger Games merchandise? How many HG posters do you own? WHAT?!! You say that you don't own 4?!!! You should have a minimum of 4, or you're not a devoted HG fan! You need one with Katniss, one with Gale, and one with Peeta, and one all together! Not to mention a closet of HG t-shirts...

If you don't buy enough merchandise, Katniss's family will starve! So get shopping, for her sake.

Depicted at the top are examples of the posters that shall be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment