My soul is wallowing in the depths of deep and unimaginable sorrow. Why? Because no one has posted a comment on my blog yet! I've had it for 3 days and I thought that I would have more success than this by now.
Despite my lack of commenters, (I had to make that word up. I figure that I'm aloud to make up words, as I'm the future world dictator. Shakespeare made up words, and what was his excuse?) I am not giving up hope. I'm sure that millions of readers are reading my blog, awed and inspired at my awesomeness. They are all thinking to themselves Wow, this girl is impossibly AWESOME! Oh, I can't believe that I'm fortunate enough to live in her day! Oh, that I'll live to see her DOMINATE THE WORLD! If only I had the courage to comment on her blog. But she's just too awesome! Will my comment be worthy for her great and intelligent eyes? Undoubtedly, this is what's stirring in the hearts of my adoring readers, but they're all just too intimidated by me to comment on any of my posts.
Fear not, my subjects! I know that it's too much to ask for a comment that's worthy for my great and intelligent eyes, but could you please comment on my posts? If I get a ton of followers and commenters, then companies will want to put adds on my blog. If I get ads, I can use that money for my funds. My funds go towards a very noble cause: they will help me to achieve my goal of DOMINATING THE WORLD!!!!!!!
Feel free to donate!
No comments:
Post a Comment