Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello and prepare to be amazed!

Hello, everyone! My name is Rosetta  Ever Johnson. I'm 14 years old and I'm home-schooled.

Now I bet your wondering: "why would I want to read about a 14 year old girl who's home-schooled?"

You want to read my blog because someday I will CONQUER THE WORLD!

Everyone has this crazy idea that all world dictator wannabes are well...evil. History is full of evil dictator wannabes: Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Voldemort, Sauron, Invader Zim, Doctor Doofensmirtz, Fire Lord Ozai, etc. etc. 

But I'm different than those guys because I want to take over the world for good reasons! I mean, who better than me to rule the earth? I'm so beautiful, smart, good, humble, heroic, brave, and gosh, just thinking about how perfect I am even makes me jealous of myself!

I'd better turn in. Even beings so utterly powerful as myself need beauty sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Litte Miss Future Dictator,
    if your time at the helm of the world
    is as quirky as your entries,
    it ought to be a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete