I have been a victim of wrongdoing numerous times, but I've found it in my benevolent heart that I can forgive. And I do, because I'm so good that way.
Here are the steps to truly forgive someone:
1. Pretend that they are sorry for it. Like, deeply sorry for it. (Another) Like, they are doubling over in overpowering pain and soul-crushing guilt and are in constant horror that they dared offend you. Frankly, you don't need to pretend, because of course they are! If you're as perfect as me, of course their guilt will be maliciously acute! I mean, hurting someone like me would be like hurting a fluffy bunny rabbit with giant, angelic, ridiculously huge eyes.
Ohh, it's looking right at you! It looooves you! Ok, back to point.
2. There are some serious motivations to forgive others! One is that once you forgive another person, you're aloud to say whatever you want to about them behind their back. All you have to do is say "bless his/her heart" afterwards!
Example: "Maddie has a heart of coal, heating and seething and ready to strike at even a helpless, fluffy bunny or any other victim that she deems weak. Indeed, her malicious disposition allows her to find pleasure at the expense of others! And she has a bad taste in music.
Bless her heart!"
3. It's easy to forgive when you're so obviously superior to the offender. Just keep that in mind. It is you're duty as the greater being to forgive. Other wise, most of the population would be gone if the superiors just wiped out the inferiors when they insulted them.
If you're peer insults you though...ouch.
In that case, give them the benefit of the doubt. Assume that they were formula fed as an infant or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment