Monday, October 29, 2012

This post would have a shockingly witty title, but considering what a busy woman I am, I'll just call it "Untitled."

When I set foot in that school, I expected them all to know who I am. Seeing as I have not posted a picture of my beautiful face on this blog, they wouldn't know me by seeing me, but they should know my name. They must have read my blog! Perchance they have read it, but haven't made the connection that I am it's author. It's such an incomprehensible work of genius that it's difficult for the human mind to associate an actual person with it.

The school is named Emily Dickens High School, but I'm renaming it John Lennon High School or Harry Potter High School once I DOMINATE MY PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL. They have done more good for the world and therefor deserve some acknowledgment. 

When that happens, I'm diffidently adding magic practices to the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment