At Harry Potter High School (might as well start calling it what it soon will be) the teens there frequently use this word. I won't actually type this word, for such profanity is beneath me, but for your comprehension, I'll write it in its Pig Latin form: Rapcay.
I wont be so hasty as to call those who use it beneath me. I shall exercise my mercy and assume that their simple minds just don't know the meaning of it. Yes, I am very much inclined to believe that they don't know the definition of the word because of the way they use it.
Example: In the lunch room, some girls left their table, leaving behind wrappers and napkins and such. One boy saw the messy table and exclaimed, "Who left their rapcay on the table???"
Of course, these girls did not leave such a thing on the table.
I also often hear "That scared the rapcay out of me!"
Um, gross. And TMI. You didn't really do that, did you?
Even worse:
That movie scares the rapcay out of me every time.
Uh, have you seen a doctor about this?
Hence, either there's another secret definition to this word or people are dealing a lot more with rapcay than I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment