Monday, November 5, 2012

At last, followers!


I have prevailed and the execution my mission to dominate the school and then the world is at hand!

At last, FOLLOWERS!

I have made the wise choice of spending my time with the drama/band/choir students. Quickly I have discovered that the jocks and popular people are dimwits not worth my time. They're all so wrapped around their little world where their biggest concerns are who is the homecoming queen or which school wins the football game or who's the school president. I can guarantee that the position of “class president” or whatever will be of little consequence when I DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!!

The drama/band/choir kids are more interested in who plays roles in the movie adaptions of Broadway musicals and who gets solos in the school concerts. The arts are a much more important area to be concerned about rather than silly little popularity contests.

Even more important, these art people are supportive in my quest to CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!

We were all talking together and decided to go around in a circle and tell everyone what our goals for careers are. One by one, they expressed their dreams of becoming dentists or interior designers or whatever. It was soon my turn, and I told them for the first time that I want to become the supreme dictator and DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!!

Laughter.

And then, “Do you really? Why?”

“Because,” I replied, “I am the only human being capable of ending all of our world's problems.”

“Yeah, if only someone would take over the world and make everyone do as they say.”

“Precisely my train of thought! If everyone were to be forced to be as perfect as I am, we would prosper!”

“Agreed! Democracy is so overrated.”

Oh, goody! Minds of clear and rational thought, perfect for my molding! “Yes! Yes! This glorious plan is yet to be fulfilled! Join me, and you can take part in creating the empire that would defy everything we knew! Support my cause and I will spare you!”

They then swore their allegiance to me!

I love those guys. If only everyone were as gullible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment