Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zombvampaninjirates

ZOMBVAMPANINJIRATES!

That one word basically sums up my plan to DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!!

Since none of my should-be-completely-loyal-and-willing-to-cough-up-as-much-cash-needed-to-fund-their-dictator's-quest-to-DOMINATE-THE-WORLD-followers have doing their duty (AHEM, EXAGGERATED COUGH, EXAGGERATED COUGH), I've been forced to find other ways to accumulate sufficient sums of dough. I plan on, no I will, do this by creating a franchise of zombvampaninjirates. You see, it is a clever concoction of all of the popular fan-boy characters: zombies, vampires, ninjas, and pirates. I can just see it! Zombvampaninjirates t-shirts! Movies! Posters! Teen girls arguing over which zombvampaninjirate is the hottest!

Ohhh, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! I've hit the marketing JACKPOT!

Zombies, pirates, ninjas, and vampires are all at war right now to get the most money and popularity points from their franchises. With zombvampaninjirates, I'll appease them all, thus earning their loyalty! They'll be so grateful, they'll make me their leader and CONQUER THE WORLD for me!

Oh, I forgot monkeys! How could I? Monkzombvampaninjirates. Hold on. If I add monkeys to the mix, they'll be of another species and then teen girls can't have crushes on them. Ah, well, I hear that monkey servants aren't all that helpful anyway. But they're just so cute!

Guess you can't have everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment