Friday, May 4, 2012

Disney Princesses are AWESOME!


A lot of people are saying that Disney princesses aren't good role models for young girls. Word on the street is that they teach girls that life is all about looks, getting a prince, and living happily ever after. Supposedly, they are a bad influence on children.

But I grew up with the Disney princesses, and look how great I turned out to be! 

People are complaining that the princesses give girls a false idea of what their body should look like. But seriously, I look just like a Disney princess.

By the way, I figured out how to put that picture up all by myself! Aren't I so smart? Aren't you so grateful that someone so clever, resourceful, intelligent and humble is going to CONQUER THE WORLD?

Here are some pictures of strong female characters that I look up to. They inspire me on my dream to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!







1 comment:

  1. Know who else is a good role model? Mowgli, Robin Hood, and Peter Pan!

    ReplyDelete