Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Guess who's birthday is in a month?

I have an announcement to make! My birthday is exactly a month away from today. I know that it's such short notice. You're all probably thinking A month! How am I supposed to get my future dictator a suitable present in just one month?! But don't worry, I've decided to get presents the Japanese way this year. There's this American maxim that goes "It's the thought that counts," but I read that in Japan, giving someone the rightly priced gift is more important than the gift itself. So instead of spending a long time getting a thoughtful gift for your future dictator, you can just give me a heck of a lot of cash! I think that a heck of a lot of cash is very thoughtful, anyway.

By the way, whoever posted that anonymous comment on my last post, I don't think that I have a ton of followers because I'm homeschooled! I know that I have a ton of followers because I'm just awesome like that.

4 comments:

  1. MY birthday is in exactly one month too!
    I'm curious how you found my blog though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that we have the same birthday!

      Your blog is listed on my aunt's blog, and that's how I found it. I'm sorry if I wierded you out by posting a comment on your blog.

      -The Editor

      Delete
    2. PS.

      I took ballet form your sister in-law!

      Delete
  2. Ah, okay. Just trying to figure it out. I'm following you now. =)

    ReplyDelete