We argued about my wanting to dominate the world. Whenever he said something about how dominating the world is "not ethical" or whatever, I argued his points with logic and overall superior reasoning. But did he listen to my superior logic and reasoning? NO! Even though I was obviously on correct grounds, he just kept on debating my points! Finally, I just told him that he was not being logical and that this argument was a waste of my time and energy. I've got better things to do than "debating" with such simpletons.
And do you know what he said to that?! He told me that I just said that as an excuse for not being able to think of more arguments. The nerve! Does he have any idea of who he's dealing with? His future dictator, that's who! If I wasn't in such an amiable mood, I would've been reduced to throwing unbearable quantities of witty, crushing insults at him!
But I didn't, and that's what makes me such a good person!
A few years in the concentration camp should calm his enthusiasm...
ReplyDeleteDo you mean the dark, oppressive type of concentration camp or the fun, happy, rainbow sunshine type?
ReplyDeleteBecause the dark and oppressive type would be evil and I'm not evil. I just want to DOMINATE THE WORLD! HUZZAH!